Today Result: UP Police Constable Result, Latest Jobs, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, For SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSSSC, UPPCS, UPTET,Army, Navy and Other Various Jobs 2020.
- Bureau of Indian Standards BIS Recruitment Various Post Online Form 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Online Form 2020
- NHB Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2020
- UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer, Other Various Post Online Form (Date Extended) 2020
- ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
- Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Online Form 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Online Form 2020
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT, Pradhyapak Online Form 2020
- CGPSC Mains 2019 Online Form 2020
- Bihar Community Health Officer CHO Online Form 2020
- SSC Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020
- India Post GDS MP, UK, Haryana Online Form 2020
- CSBC Bihar Police Sepoy Constable Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB Various Post Online Form 2020
About Us For This Site
India has witnessed a high demand for Government jobs for many decades. People prefer Government jobs as their career option considering the wide variety of benefits that are associated with these. ‘Sarkari Naukri’ is a dream for millions of people across the nation, and only a few are lucky to land up with such jobs. People tend to take pride in having a Government job.
Government jobs hold the kind of authority not found in private jobs. These also offer job security for a lifetime, and hence a lot of youth prefer them. Getting into a Government job requires a person to go through multiple levels of tests. These include a written examination, interview and sometimes even physical examination. These are competitive exams, and millions of people appear for these exams to get into a coveted Government job.
Exams for Government Jobs
Government exams are conducted for various positions in the state as well as central Government. There are various groups in Government jobs and candidates can apply for either of these groups, depending on their qualifications. Group A mostly comprises of managerial roles and are considered to be the highest level of jobs. Group B is for Gazetted officers. To clear the Group B exam, one has to make the UPSC exam. Most seats under Group B are filled via promotions, so only limited seats are left for entrance via exam. Group C and D are for public servants who have non-supervisory roles.